Project: Amberwood House, Kensington, SW7
Client: Prime London Holdings 11 Ltd
A uniquely located existing three storey house off a private road opposite the Victoria and Albert Museum. Built in 1928, it was formerly the home of Dame Margot Fonteyn.
The redevelopment of the house included for two levels of basement with swimming pool and gymnasium at the lowest level with a glass roof over. New full length glazed conservatory at ground floor level opening onto landscaped grounds.
Further extensions include a study over the entrance annexe and new link back to the house at first floor level, and a major roof extension with roof terrace to the main house.
Amberwood House (Further Information)
© GMA Architecture Ltd 2017